Enjoy the last of the summer and the beginning of autumn in stunning Cornwall
The warm climate and beautiful autumnal colours make September and October the best time to visit Cornwall.
Enjoy a two-night stay in luxury accommodation with a three course dinner on your first night and wake up to the sound of the waves lapping at the shore.
Make your trip even more memorable by choosing an experience to suit you, each showcasing the best Cornwall has to offer.
– Visit to the Lost Gardens of Heligan to see the changing seasons at their best with the beautiful floral autumnal colours
– Experience the iconic Tate St Ives gallery, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
– Take a tour of Trevibban Mill Organic Winery and taste some of their delicious wine overlooking the spectacular vineyard
This package is available in September and October, Sunday to Thursdays only
Prices start from £215 per night which includes:
– 2 nights luxury accommodation in a Falmouth Room at the St Mawes Hotel
– Full Cornish Breakfast on both mornings
– Three course dinner on your first night, at the St Mawes Hotel, prepared by Head Chef Guy Owen and his team
– Tickets to your choice of experience (The Lost Gardens of Heligan; Tate St Ives gallery or Trevibban Mill Organic Winery)
Book now by calling us on 01326 270270 or emailing email@example.com, quoting ‘Gardens, Galleries and Grapes’
This package is also available staying and dining at The Idle Rocks – prices start from £325 per night