In 2015 the St Mawes Hotel reopened after significant investment and joined The Idle Rocks. We are now looking for an established & talented individuals to join the team.
Why join us at The St Mawes Hotel?
• Led by a passionate team with a shared vision to become the best hotel in the South West
• A beautiful seaside location, in the coastal community of St Mawes with a fast growing reputation as a culinary destination
What We Can Offer?
• A structured programme of internships and work placements for students studying hospitality management
• Seasonal placements in a variety of roles for students looking to support their studies during the summer break
• Exciting graduate opportunities for those looking to progress their career
• Short term, live in accommodation available to assist with relocation and for seasonal roles
Our Current Roles:
Head of Food & Beverage
In 2020 we will reposition our cuisine to reflect the style of a New Head Chef and further reflect a sense of place when we re-open in February following a winter closedown. The Idle Rocks restaurant will continue to be...
Head of Rooms, Sales & Revenue
We are looking for an established and talented individual to join the leadership team as Head of Rooms, Sales & Revenue, driving sales and standards across both businesses. This is a multi-faceted role that would appeal to someone with sound...
We are looking for an: Exceptional Head Chef. Our current Head Chef, who has been part of the team for the last 4 ½ years is moving on and we are now looking for an established, talented individual to...
Our Booking Options
Book your stay at The St Mawes Hotel online, reserve your restaurant table with us direct or why not have a look at our beautiful sister Hotel, The Idle Rocks.
Book Your Stay
Rooms can be reserved online or you can call us on 01326 270 270 or email email@example.com